Who is RF?
We have a Gourmet Raw/Vegan Food Truck and we also serve out of a tent @the Local farmers markets.
Concept - We provide prepackaged, organic, locally grown gourmet plant based meals, appetizers, entrees, desserts, fresh juice and smoothies using sustainable practices and honoring our constant connection to the earth
Vision - Our vision is an empowered consumer who takes control of their health through food. Educated consumers understand that the everyday choices they make can directly impact their health , longevity and wellbeing.
Mission Statement - We are here to share our knowledge of health and healing, making a difference in every life we touch through education and great food.
We are a community of individuals that know what we eat makes a difference in our lives and on the planet! We are not advocating 100% raw we are advocating 100% real food!!! - Learn more about raw foods. Most of our team eat high raw on a daily basis.
We are a beneficial community on this planet to help people by example how to heal themselves..by taking charge of their own health. Volunteer anyone?
Where can you find RF Food Today?
Click day of week to get started!
Each day we update this information with our current food and location offerings
Monday - Fresno City College (2nd and 4th) and Order Ahead
Tuesday - Galleria
We are at Galleria from 11am to 2pm!
Wednesday - Kasier
We are at Kasier from 8am to 2pm!
Thursday - CartHop
We are at CartHp from 11am to 2pm!
Friday - Order Ahead and Gazebo Gardens
Kaiser Farmers Market - Wed 8am - 2pm
Kaiser Farmers market is the mother ship of rawfood fare! You can pick up a variety of unique items such as beet kvass, fermented saurekraut, kefir water starter to make your own, plus the usual kale caesar salad, stuffed mushrooms, brownie bites, and cheesecake.
New Location - Kuppa Joy Coffee House Clovis
This is a Great place to frequent, (It reminds me of Berkeley) I'm sure you know if you live in Clovis about this hidden gem in Old Town Clovis.....Well, they NOW are serving RawFresno Fresh Micro Green Salads, plu lots more if you request it!!!!!!ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!!...http://www.kuppajoy.com/
(Seasonal June - Sept) Clovis Farmers Market Friday Night
Clovis Friday night is a hoppin' good time with live music, farmers, trinkets, and food vendors. If you want to miss the crowd then park on Clovis Ave and walk up 4th Street to visit Rawfresno's booth on the soutside of the street next to the Corn on the Cob tent.
RF in the News
- Oct 2 - "Create Here" was created as a contest to offer businesses the opportunity to open up in Downtown Fresno. Meet two of the top 5 finalists vying for your vote. Watch Now
- May 22 - Watch as Naomi and Hillori explain how you can learn how to make Kale Chips by taking a Whole Foods class - Watch Now
- May 22 - Watch to learn the class that Hillori and Naomi will be teaching tomorrow and how you can learn to make a Kale Cesar Salad - Watch Now
- May 15 - Just because you eat raw... doesn't mean you can't have sweets. Naomi shows us how to make peppermint coconut balls that will satisfy your sweet tooth - Watch Now
- May 10 -The easy recipe to raw stuffed mushrooms, and strawberry keifer water thanks to Naomi of Raw Fresno. - Watch Now
- May 10 -Naomi Hendrix of Raw Fresno shows us how to make stuffed mushrooms that actually taste like steak with A-1 sauce. Really. - Watch Now
- May 2 - Find out how easy it is to make Naomi's delicious pineapple salsa!. - Watch Now
- Jan 10 - Plant-based Gourmet Juice Bites Sweets by Chef Naomi Hendrix of RawFresno.com - Watch Now
Founder and Head ChefWho is Naomi Ruth Hendrix, A daughter, a mother, a sister, a lover, a wife, a Raw Food Chef, gardener, an artist, a photographer, the boss, a friend, worm composer, a teacher, community leader, equal rights activist, Obama Lover, a shining star, an angel, A Real Food Lover, and Jill of all Trades.
Co-Founder and Head GeekI had been overweight since I was 10 years old and thought honestly I would be overweight the rest of my life. It seems like I just needed more food than most folks and growing up with a mother that stuffed her feelings with food, I learned well. Thanks to Naomi I realized that it wasn't about the amount of food I was reading it was able the amount of nutrition I was getting. (more…)